Skip to content
- Moxie started manufacturing shoes in Marikina Philippines in 2016 after it was founded in 2015 in Amsterdam Europe. Menno van der Tol, Designer & Product Developer started working with Philippine Shoe Manufacturers during the mid 90's after he took over a shoe manufacturing business in The Netherlands.
- Menno traded variety of shoe designs that he himself developed & made for multiple brands in Europe & in The United Kingdom.
- The name MOXIE means courage or spunk. With reference to career women, it may also mean attitude like in the phrase: "that girl got MOXIE!". Each pair of MOXIE shoes is handmade and crafted from the finest leathers. MOXIE Shoes is designed for women that assure of MOXIE comfort and MOXIE innovation with a price that keeps your feet on the ground. Its classic chic design fits well with a woman fashion sense, be it your hardy everyday footwear, or your comfy shoes for recreation and leisure.
- Moxie was founded by Menno van der Tol a Dutch Designer and Product Developer in Amsterdam. He studied Industrial Design at ArtEz in Arnhem where Marcel Wanders and Victor & Rolf studied too. Menno made shoes for brands like Dune London, Nine West, Beefly, Bata, and Shivadiva.
- MOXIE was spotted at the SS18 London Fashion Week, SS18 Paris Fashion Week, and San Sebastian Film Festival in Spain in 2017. MOXIE was again spotted at the 70th Cannes Film Festival on the Red Carpet worn by Angelina Kali.
- We are constantly looking for Official Reseller, Brand Partners & Influencers.
- For more email us at email@example.com